Mariah Carey is the first artist of four different eras
Mariah Carey has had a number one song in the years 1990, 2000, 2010 and 2020.
American pop star Mariah Carey has a long list of songs, but her classic Christmas songs made her the first artist to top the Billboard charts in 40 years of independent decades and into history. I left my name.
According to sales records, radio broadcasts, and broadcast data, all you want for Christmas is to be number one on the Billboard Hot 100 in the week of January 4, 2020. This is his third week at the top of the list.
This means that Carrie’s songs from the 1990s, 2000s, 2010s and 2020s were ranked number one.
This fun Christmas song was first released in 1994 and was included in the soundtrack to the 2003 movie “Lovely Actually” and gained a new reputation.
However, due to changes in Billboard’s rules regarding the content that can be included in the hit list, it topped the chart for the first time at the end of 2019.
Carey has released a new video where her Hot 100 status is very important, and this song was released as her first CD.
According to a Billboard report, this is her 19th hit, following the Beatles’ 20th hit.
Before anyone else, watch the trailer for Mariah Carey’s new Christmas special
Mariah Carey released the single “Christmas, I only want you” in 1994, and since then the song has become one of the world’s references to Christmas music.
The song’s success has accumulated over $ 60 million in royalties as of 2017, and Maria is known as the “Queen of Christmas” … she recognizes this nickname every year.
Since then, recognizing that her name has become a necessity in the field of party music at the end of the year, and knowing that her pandemic requires joy and hope, the singer has a special “Mariah Carey Magical”.
“Christmas Special” has been prepared. Released on Apple TV + on December 4th.
Special events include special guests such as Ariana Grande, Jennifer Hudson, Snoop Dogg, Billy Eichner and Jermaine Dupri.
In a mini-story told in a special program, the Earth experienced a crisis of Christmas joy. However, the Arctic knows that only Mariah Carey, a good friend of Santa Claus, can solve this problem.
Combining musical performances, great dance and innovative animations, the so-called “Christmas Queen” is put into action to create a spectacular holiday and bring joy to the whole world.
Check out the first trailer of “Mariah Carey’s Magical Christmas Special” exclusively here:
“Mariah Carey’s Magical Christmas Special” is working for several reasons.
• Includes the participation of Maria’s 9-year-old twins Morocco and Monroe.
• In the special, you’ll hear and watch the new music video “Oh Santa!” Co-produced by Maria and sung by Ariana Grande and Jennifer Hudson for the first time.
• For fans, this track will also be available on Apple and other music platforms on December 4th.
• If you’re completely captivated by the Mariah Carey’s Magical Christmas Special soundtrack, it will be available exclusively on Apple Music on December 4th. It will be available on other platforms starting December 11th.
• This soundtrack includes Snoop Dogg’s participation and a new version of “Sleigh Ride”.
- Mariah Carey is the first artist of four different eras - December 22, 2020
- Jamie Dornan (Jamie Dornan) and Dakota Johnson (Dakota Johnson) take a picture of “his son” - December 22, 2020
- Jennifer Lawrence remembers the embarrassing seconds of winning the Oscar - December 22, 2020