To expand your dual-band wireless signal range in no coverage areas, use the AERIAL WN575A4 AC1200 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Range Extender and the AERIAL D4 AC1200 dual band wifi repeater.
We previously published a wavlink single band repeater configuration guide to help you expand the range of your wifi router using the 2.4GHz band. The Wavlink ac1200 extender has a maximum wireless bandwidth of 1200Mbps in the 5GHz and 2.4GHz bands. To extend the network, you can use a 5GHz or 2.4GHz extender system that is supported by your host wireless router.
Wavelink dual-band extender can increase your existing wifi signal range without changing network name or password if your main internet router supports dual band but can’t provide a wifi range to every region. Wavlink AC1200 extender setup supports AP, Router, and Repeater modes and can be used to expand the range of any Wi-Fi access point.
Using the WPS button or login mode from the web interface, you can set up weblink WN575A4, WN575A3. The configuration manual for both an indoor and an outdoor wifi range extender to repeater wireless signal range is the same. Use WPS and the web interface to set up the Wavlink ac1200 as a signal booster.
Wavlink AC1200 Range Extender Setup Via Wps
Setting up a repeater system with a WPS button is the simplest and fastest way to connect an extender device to any type of Wi-Fi router that supports WPS. But, if the WPS feature is not disabled in the settings, most common brands support it. To use the WPS button to attach the signal booster, follow the wavlink ac1200 instructions.
What is the WiFi Blast Range Extender and How Do I Set It Up?
- To get proper signal speed, I plugged the Wavlink Extender unit into a power socket near the internet router.
- Allow a few moments for the extender system to fully boot up.
- For 6 seconds, press and hold the WPS button on the AC1200 range extender.
- Within 2 minutes of pressing the extender button, go to the router and click the WPS button on the WiFI router for 3 seconds.
- Monitor the extender LED light, and when the signal LED glows, check-in mobile wifi. You’ll get a new SSID with Repeater ext, and you’ll be able to connect and browse the internet.
- Find an ideal position for the range extender after effective setup, where you can cover the most area and the extender can receive at least 50% signal range from the host wifi router.
- This is a quick and easy way to set up a wavlink high power wifi amplifier, both dual-band and single-band, using the WPS button instead of the web interface.
- If your router does not support WPS and you only have one way to attach the extender system through the web interface, use the next method to connect the wavlink ac570, ac1200 dual-band extender from the settings.
Wavlink AC1200 Range Extender Setup From the web interface,
Wavlink AC1200 WiFi booster web login setup required login IP address, username, and password that were printed on the system sticker as well as included Quick user guide or wavlink ac1200 manual pdf file from the official support site.
- How to Use the Web Interface to Configure a Range Extender
- Switch on the power and plug the Wavlink booster unit into the socket.
- For a wired connection, attach a wired LAN cable to the extender Ethernet port, or connect the WavlinkIn or Wavlink ac extender SSID that appears in your laptop or handheld WIFI.
- Ensure that your PC/LAN Laptop’s TCP IPv4 settings are set to DHCP.
- Open a web browser and go to ap.setup or 192.168.10.1, then wait for the login page to load, which will ask for your username and password.
- Login device settings and enter the username and password printed on your extender sticker.
After logging in, you’ll be taken to the router status tab, which displays all software firmware versions, hardware versions, Mac addresses, and other details.
Wait for the extender system to search for a nearby wifi router after pressing the Repeater button. You’ll see a list of all wifi network names broadcasting near the extender devices after a few seconds.
- Choose your new wifi name and enter your current wifi password.
- Create a new name for the expanded network you want to use with wireless SSID.
- Provide a WiFi password for an existing Wi-Fi password using the security key.
- To save your settings, click the Apply button and wait for the extender to finish saving. Your repeater system will be wired to the wifi router in a matter of seconds.
- Place your extender system in a suitable position where it will receive a strong signal from the host router.
- If you’re having trouble logging in, or your IP address or password isn’t working, try the steps below.
Wavlink AC1200 Range Extender Setup via Troubleshooting steps
- The login IP address isn’t running, or the site can’t be reached.
- Please double-check that you’re both linked to the same Wifi network.
- To access the computer, type http://ap.setup instead of http//:ap.setup or some other spelling error.
- Make sure your firewall or antivirus software isn’t blocking the extender login URL on your computer or laptop.
Range extender connected but no internet issue
- If you’re using the WPS button to set up your wavlink, make sure your router’s WPS option is turned on in the settings and that the extender is connected to the router.
- Check to see if the internet link on the host wifi router is working.
- When setting up the repeater system, make sure the WiFi password on the host router is right.
- If the problem persists, the extender system can be factory reset and set up from scratch.
- This is a basic user manual for configuring the wavlink ac1200 range extender system for any dual-band or single-band wifi router.