CAT is one of the toughest exams conducted by IIM to get admission to the top business schools of India. With a few months left in the CAT 2022, aspirants must be working hard to score 90 percentile or above. However, continuous study is not enough to crack the CAT with a good score. Instead, aspirants need to know the do’s and don’ts to crack the CAT exam.
In this guide, we will share a list of the do’s and don’ts you should follow before the CAT exam:
Focus More On Reviewing Mock Tests
When you are left with very little time to prepare for the CAT exam, you should devote your time to practicing mock tests, reviewing and improving your mistakes. Try to take a detailed test in the same pattern as your CAT exam, assess your performance, and analyze if there is any area you can improve upon. Rather than finding your weaknesses, it is time to practice mock tests as much as possible. Also, try to complete your mock test within a particular time frame. It will help you improve your time management skills. Once you are done with the mock test, solve the previous year’s question papers.
Prepare Final Notes
Since you can’t revise your whole syllabus one week before the CAT exam, it is good to start preparing notes that help you revise the whole syllabus easily before a few days of the CAT exam. You will be under pressure and feel anxious in the last week. So, having revision notes in hand will help you review your concepts and formulas more effectively. Also, remember that notes prepared by yourself are always better than the readymade notes available in the market. So, prepare your notes on your own.
Use The Remaining Time Wisely
We all know time is money. So, aspirants must use the remaining time wisely. You can’t get back the time you have wasted until now, but you can still utilize the remaining time in the best possible way. You can join the CAT exam coaching institute to get the right guidance from experienced and professional mentors.
Don’t Guess And Mark The MCQs Randomly
Many students try to attempt the question using their instincts. However, a negative marking in the CAT exam can lower your score. So, if you are not sure of the correct answer even after adopting the elimination rule, never mark the answer. Scoring zero is always better than answering the wrong question, resulting in a loss of 1 mark.
Don’t Get Tempted By The Non-MCQs
While non-MCQs don’t carry negative marking, you should not attempt every question until you don’t know the right approach to do it. Otherwise, you will waste a lot of time and reduce your CAT percentile.
Don’t Panic On The Exam Day
It is okay to feel stressed during your exam day. However, you should not panic in any situation. Instead, try to calm your mind. Attempting your CAT exam with a calm mind will help you focus on your exam and score high. But if you try to attempt the exam in fear of whether you will be able to clear the exam or not, chances are you mark the wrong answers to easier questions too.
The Bottom Line
No matter how many times you have attempted the CAT exam, you can’t get success until you use your time wisely. So, if you really want to crack the CAT this year, it is time to be serious and start focusing on preparations. Join the best CAT coaching institute in Chandigarh to know the tips and tricks to crack the CAT exam.
Does Allegiant compensate for delayed flights
With due respect for the customers’ convenience and satisfaction, Allegiant attempts its finest so that their inconvenience due to flight delays or cancellations would be encountered. Efforts like rescheduled flights, alternate transportation, credit vouchers, and/or refunds, depending on availability of rescheduled and/or alternative travel arrangements, Complaint With Allegiant Air, and other factors the Airline makes to comfy the customers’ problems.
Terms and Conditions to Consider During Delay Compensation Request
Here are some crucial points that you should consider while claiming compensation for the delayed flight.
- Allegiant Airlines provides the next available flights to the customers for free when flights get canceled or delayed due to certain reasons under the control of Allegiant Airlines.
- Customers even claim refunds for delayed or canceled flights when they do not agree to rebook the flight.
- Furthermore, one is liable for the hotel accommodations depending on the accessibility when flights get canceled or delayed. But if someone does not get the hotel to spend their night, are liable for the compensation/reimbursement for reasonable overnight stay-inns expenses
- Moreover, Allegiant Airlines provides appropriate meal and beverage or meal vouchers applicable inside the airport when the flights are late for three hours or more.
All these points are applicable only when the reasons behind the flight delays are under the control of Allegiant Airlines.
How Can I Claim a Refund for the Delayed Flight?
Even though the best efforts to mitigate the customers’ concern regarding delayed flights, Allegiant has given the choice to claim a refund in the original payment. Still, if you think that it’s out of your trip to request the delay compensation for the canceled Allegiant flight booking online method.
- To request the delay compensation online, you should go to the Official Web Portal of Allegiant Airlines.
- Secondly, you should log in to your account with your registered credentials.
- With this, you are supposed to Click on the My Trips tab.
- After that, you should choose the method of retrieving your initial reservations on Allegiant Airlines.
- Then, provide the required information in the specific sections.
- Once you are done with the required details in the specific sections, press the find my trip tab.
- Then, you should look for your trip that has been canceled or delayed for three hours or more.
- Then, you should navigate the refund request form.
- Now, complete the form accordingly and submit it.
- Lastly, get the notification to your registered contact details regarding refund request approval.
In the same procedure, you can apply for reimbursement on a delayed or canceled flight via mobile application. Besides this, if you are unable to request the refund on your own using the online booking portal, then switch to Allegiant en Español Número de Teléfono. Then only you will be liable to get in touch with the experts and request them for the delay compensation.
How Can I Speak to Allegiant Airlines Experts From Anywhere?
Seeking the contact details of the airline is not precisely a one-stop solution for the customers to connect with the experts until or unless they are liable to reach out to Allegiant Airlines Customer Service Executives from anywhere. To make it an easier task to connect with the experts from anywhere we have explained the complete process with the help below-mentioned bullets.
- You would seek an appropriate contact detail of Allegiant Airlines, hence you should visit the official homepage.
- Then, you should head out to the Contact Us page accessible at the bottom of the site.
- To seek the phone number of Allegiant Airlines, you should choose “Can’t find the answer you’re looking for?.”
- Now, you can find the specified contact details of Allegiant Airlines on the next page.
- Make sure that you follow the IVR Details while dialing the phone number and press the key accordingly.
- Lastly, allow the IVR to let you get in touch with Allegiant Airlines experts.
You can even switch to the other option when the phone number is unreachable or busy.
USCIS Extends Green Cards 24 Months For Naturalization Applicants
A U.S. green card enables an individual to reside, work, and begin the naturalization process in the country. The holder of this card is considered a permanent resident of the US and is therefore qualified for many, but not all, of the same advantages as citizens.
More than a million green cards are granted by the American government each year. An estimated 13.9 million people with green cards have legal permanent resident status in the US as of 2019, 9.1 million of them were eligible to apply for citizenship. if you intend to stay in the country permanently, In order to complete the conditions for naturalization, a green card would be helpful. Maybe you don’t have prior know-how; you can consult a US Naturalization Lawyer in Michigan.
Importantly, Applicants seeking to become citizens of the United States fill out Form N-400. The application asks questions about the applicant’s history, place of residence, and other criteria that must be met before naturalization is granted. The application form also asks for information regarding the applicant’s tax status, tax history, military service, and physical presence in the United States, as well as any application-related errors the applicant may have committed. Before receiving citizenship, candidates must complete Form N-400, go to a biometrics appointment, have a naturalization interview, and pass an English language civics test. Unless the applicant qualifies for one of the age and time as resident exemptions of English or meets the requirements for a medical waiver, all applicants taking the civics test must show they can communicate in English at the time of the naturalization examination.
A new procedure that enabled USCIS to automatically extend the validity of a Permanent Resident Card for a period of 24 months through the issuance of an N-400 Application for Naturalization, receipt notice was announced by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) on December 9, 2022. As a result, most Permanent Residents who have a pending N-400 Application wasn’t given a chance to submit Form I-90 in order to renew their green cards.
Legal permanent residents who applied for N-400 naturalization before December 12, 2022, will not receive an N-400 reception letter with the 24-month extension and must complete Form I-90 if their green card expires or schedule an appointment to have an ADIT stamp placed in their passport.
A 24-month automatic Green Card renewal will be granted to lawful permanent residents who have submitted a Form N-400 Naturalization Application to USCIS on or after December 12, 2022. The requirement to submit a later Form I-90 Green Card Renewal Application will probably be eliminated by this rule change.
However, Naturalization applicants typically no longer need to file Form I-90 while their Form N-400 is pending due to the automatic 24-month extension offered by their receipt notice. Please be aware that even if you applied for citizenship on or after December 12 and received the automatic 24-month extension, naturalization applicants who have lost their green cards still need to submit Form I-90. This is due to the legal obligation for permanent residents always to carry identification proving their residency.
This change allows permanent residents to present their expired permanent resident card and the 24-month extension on their Form N-400 receipt notice as proof of their status as legal permanent residents and of their right to work under List A of the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) if they do so before the 24-month extension period stated in the N-400 receipt notice expires. And if you didn’t get the receipt, contact any US Naturalization Lawyer in Michigan for retrieval. The receipt notification can be used to demonstrate continuous legal status and the ability to work within a 24-month window when the Green Card has expired.
If you submitted Form N-400 and Form I-90 before December 12, 2022, and you need documentation proving that your immigration status in the US is still valid, you can make an appointment at a USCIS Field Office by calling the USCIS Contact Center. This appointment will allow you to get an ADIT stamp in your passport. Note, In order to preserve legal documentation of their LPR status beyond the expiration of their Green Card, LPRs typically need to complete Form I-90 or obtain an ADIT stamp in their passport.
Additionally, even if they have applied for citizenship and gotten the automatic extension under this revised procedure, LPRs who lose their Green Cards normally still need to file Form I-90. By calling the USCIS Contact Center, applicants who need an ADIT stamp can make an appointment at a USCIS Field Office or talk to a Naturalization lawyer in Michigan.
How can I change my flight with Air Canada?
Change your Air Canada Flights
Several other things are related to it. Sometimes, the passengers are unsatisfied with the inflight services, scheduled departure, etc. In these situations, they often look to change the flights, but the problem is they need to learn how to make the changes.
It’s a Canadian airline & while you board a flight here, it’s a mind-blowing experience for flyers worldwide. The airline comprises three classes: business, premium economy & economy. However, the main line sear offers you the audio-video facility.
Several other things are quite more important.
How to change your flights with Air Canada?
If you wish to know how to make an Air Canada Change Flight change, then below are the steps:
- The first thing is to visit the official website of Air Canada
- On the homepage, click on the manage booking option
- Here, you need to give the booking reference number along with the passenger’s last name
- As you hit the retrieve button here, you can view the booking details
- Here, it would help if you choose the right flight that you wish to make the desired changes
- However, you need to hit the flight change button available in the drop-down list
- Moreover, the travelers need to mention a valid flight change & thus select the new travel dates.
- As you search for the flights, you can see the list of the flights departing on your preferred dates.
- After that, you need to proceed & pay
- The airlines will deliver a new ticket number & send a confirmation mail on your registered id.
How much do you need to pay for the flight change with Air Canada?
There are some points below to help you:
- The first thing is that if you make the flight change within 24 hrs, you don’t have to pay any fee.
- However, the change fee depends on the fare type, so economy passengers need to pay the amount according to the destination.
- Premium economy class commuters need to pay around $100-150. Moreover, you’ll see the actual fare at the time of the flight change.
What are the different types of terms & conditions to change Air Canada flights?
Here are some points for your information below:
- In case of a medical emergency like death, you can change the Air Canada flight for free.
- While changing a flight, if there is a difference in the price of the new & original flight, you need to pay the difference.
- However, if there is a low difference, the airlines will provide a refund in the form of a travel credit. On the other hand, you can use the travel credits in future reservations.
- Now, if you try to change the flight at the airport or the ticketing office, then pay the processing fee.
- Although, you can change the flight to 2 hrs before the scheduled departure.
These are some important points related to the Air Canada Change Fee flights.
Services by the airline:
Air Canada always promises to offer the best flying experience to different parts of the world. Here, passengers can easily change or cancel their flights as per their choice. There are several other benefits that the airline provides you to enjoy the excursion.
We have provided you with all the respective details about the process to change the flight with Air Canada. So, go through all the relevant details & understand everything
Admin: [email protected]
Most Viewed Posts
Sports2 years ago
Foxz168 is the most modern football betting available
Work10 months ago
EBL Portable Power Station Voyager
Apps11 months ago
Tiktok Video Downloader You Can Inspire To Use It
Technology1 year ago
How To Drain A Lawn | Fix Waterlogged Grass
Technology2 years ago
5 Strange Car Design Terminology, Description
Technology2 years ago
Advantages of Using Personal GPS Tracking Systems
Health12 months ago
Eight Reasons Why You Should Drink Ghee with Milk at Night
Digital Marketing2 years ago
What is the work of an influencer marketing agency?