Therapies targeting novel inhibitory and stimulatory immune checkpoints have been shown to possess substantial therapeutic potential, both as monotherapies and in combination with other interventions, across multiple disease interventions
Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “Next Generation Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors and Stimulators Market, 2020-2030.”
The report features an extensive study of the current market landscape, offering an informed opinion on the likely adoption of these therapies over the next decade. It features an in-depth analysis, highlighting the capabilities of various stakeholders engaged in this domain. In addition to other elements, the study includes:
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of drug developers engaged in the development of next-generation immune checkpoint modulators.
- A detailed analysis of more than 590 completed, ongoing, and planned clinical studies of next-generation immune checkpoint inhibitors and stimulators.
- Detailed profiles of developers of next-generation immune checkpoint modulators (shortlisted on the basis of the number of pipeline products).
- An in-depth analysis of more than 490 grants that have been awarded to research institutes engaged in next-generation immune checkpoint therapy-related projects.
- An analysis of the partnerships that have been established in this domain, in the recent past.
- A competitiveness analysis of biological targets, featuring insightful pictorial summaries and representations.
- An analysis of the initiatives of big biopharma players engaged in this domain.
A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
Target Disease Indication
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colorectal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lupus Nephritis
- Multiple Myeloma
- Primary Sjögren’s Syndrome
Target Immune Checkpoint
Mechanism of Action
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Small Molecule
Type of Therapy
- Combination Therapy
Route of Administration
Key Geographical Region
- North America
- Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World
Key companies covered in the report
- Bristol Myers Squibb
- Trillium Therapeutics
Get Customized Reports:
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest-growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the biopharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis, and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team that has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at [email protected]
Roots Analysis Private Limited
+1 (415) 800 3415
- Ophthalmic Drugs Contract Manufacturing Market is projected to grow at an annualized rate of ~8%, till 2030 - May 27, 2021
- In Silico Drug Discovery Services Market is likely to be worth USD 124 million by 2030 - May 25, 2021
- Human Microbiome-based Products Market is projected to be worth USD 4 Billion by 2030 - May 25, 2021