Water intake is essential for each cell, tissue, and organ in our body. The best way to stay hydrated is to consume lots of glasses of water all over the day. But it is important to look at the quality of the water we are consuming. A few people claim that ionized water is healthier than anything you could get from other resources. Therefore, our water purification System has taken a twist and introduced a Water ionizer over reverse osmosis.
There are numerous ways for clean water, from the ancient ways to the latest technology that we have. Sequences of lessons, assessments, and experimentations have assisted us in having spotless water.
But how does water get filtered? What types of procedures does it have to go through beforehand it’s disinfected? How many phases does it have to pass before it’s safe for us to use it? Before those questions are answered, let’s answer this unpretentious yet multifaceted query, what is water?
Water is an essential element of our lives and the earth. Our body weight, majorly around 70%, is made up of water. 71% of the earth is water. We have different water bodies, from seas, oceans, lakes, rivers, and much more. Researchers even say that if global warming endures, the world’s glaciers will liquefy; water will spread to all the land areas.
The earth will be fenced by water everywhere. Thus, everybody and the whole lot will be obliterated. Let’s not forget catastrophes caused by water. When substantial rain is combined with other elemental calamities, then it becomes a super cyclone, tidal wave, tsunami, you name it. As disastrous as they may sound, but these are all-natural disasters.
Why Do We Utilize Water In Our Daily Lives?
Let’s go to the basics – we use water for drinking, prepare food, cook, bathe, and wash our clothes and things. Water has been and will continuously be a significant constituent of our lives. We cannot imagine life and existence without water. We may survive without food for a few years, but without water, it is not possible to survive at all.
As per the research which is documented in the past decade, it has been reported that a massive number of deaths per year from waterborne diseases, the data for the same can be easily found on the Internet. It’s just miserable that these deaths can be prohibited by obtaining hygienic, non-toxic water. Particularly in remote areas, where sanitation is a big issue, water is hazardous for consumption and polluted. This affects not just the sick or have a low immune system but also the kids, elderly, almost everybody in the community. The main motive here is to produce safe and clean drinking water for everyone. Water has lots of chemical particles, ions, algae, bacteria causing parasites, nutrients; some say it includes minerals and much more. So depending on the requirement of water consumption, different methods for eureka Forbes service center water purification were established.
According to research, the methods are characterized according to their processes. We have infiltration for usual procedures, which is filtering or screening water of stones or any particles that can cause issues in the following steps of the procedure. The most popular and healthier technology of the Aquaguard Customer Care is the water ionizer.
What Makes Ionized Water Diverse?
Water is a blend of hydrogen and oxygen. That’s the reason we call it H2O. Water’s pH level concludes how acidic and basic water is, and the range varies from 0 to 14. A pH of 7 is measured middle-of-the-road, making it neutral. That 7 value is determined as neutral or stable between acidic and alkaline. If water is under 7 on the pH value, it is considered acidic, and if it is greater than 7, it is marked as alkaline. Alkaline water can be found naturally from springs, but ionized water can be produced by implementing various technologies.
Alkaline ionized water is suitable for consumption and making food, and provides buyers with various significant health advantages:
- Water ionizer re-establishes pH balance by decreasing acidity levels in the human body
- It helps to neutralize free radicals that can origin cellular and DNA damage work as an antioxidant
- It is more hydrating as reduced water cluster size permits water to infiltrate cells more certainly
- It contains greater deliberations of alkaline minerals such as calcium, magnesium, and potassium, which are vigorous to human health, creating it mineral-rich
- It helps in boosting the aggregate of dissolved oxygen in the blood, which makes us healthier
- It acts as a detoxifying agent by reducing mucus build-up on colon walls, thus enlightening the body’s capability to absorb significant nutrients.By the drinking water from the purifier, which has a water ionizer, the flush out of the acidic waste and toxins can be done that have gathered in the human body over time
- It has negatively charged hydroxyl ions they subsidize to augment energy, psychological intelligibility, and total attentiveness
- It reduces the body’s requirement for fatty tissues, which guard vital organs against acidity by loading acidic waste in less life-threatening parts of our body.
- The clean water can be obtained as the cartridge inside the ionizer eliminates chlorine and other harmful pollutants existing in supplied water.
- It provides robust alkaline water with a pH of over 10.5 and eradicates pesticides from fresh fruits and vegetables.