How Will Booming Geriatric Population Augment Global Nebulizer Demand?
The World Health Organization estimates that approximately 262 million new asthma cases were recorded in 2019, and it accounted for 461,000 deaths in 2019. The organization also states that chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) caused approximately 3.23 million deaths in 2019, and it is the third leading cause of fatalities in the world. People suffering from COPD and asthma use nebulizers to get relief in uneasy situations. Thus, the rising incidence of such respiratory diseases will create an enormous requirement for nebulizers globally.
Additionally, the growing geriatric population and soaring healthcare spending will propel the nebulizer market at a 7.4% CAGR during 2020–2030. According to P&S Intelligence, the market revenue stood at $765.1 million in 2019, and it will reach $1,698.1 million by 2030. The United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs (UNDESA) predicts that the number of people aged 65 years or over will increase from 727 million in 2020 to over 1.5 billion by 2050.
In recent years, pneumatic nebulizers, such as vented and breath-actuated nebulizers, have gained high prominence in clinics, emergency centers, and hospitals and ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs), as they are extremely durable and offer a range of particle sizes, without any medication limitations. Other types of nebulizers being used by end users are ultrasonic nebulizers and mesh nebulizers, such as static mesh and vibrating mesh. End users use these products for asthma, cystic fibrosis, and COPD patients.
Currently, nebulizer producers, such as Aerogen Ltd., Agilent Technologies Inc., Allied Healthcare Products Inc., Beurer GmbH, Briggs Healthcare, Becton, Dickinson and Company, General Electric Company, GF Health Products Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Medline Industries Inc., OMRON Corporation, PARI GmbH, and Rossmax Swiss GmbH, are engaging in product launches and organizing public awareness programs to improve their brand image and expand their portfolio. For instance, in June 2020, Respira Technologies Inc. introduced the RespiRx drug delivery platform, an ultra-portable handheld vibrating mesh nebulizer, for systemic and local treatment.
Geographically, the North American region led the nebulizer market in the preceding years, owing to the extensive healthcare spending, high burden of respiratory disorders, and numerous product launches. For example, the Canadian Institute for Health Information states that the healthcare expenditure in Canada increases by around 4% per year. Further, Statistics Canada reveals that chronic lower respiratory diseases caused 12,823 deaths in the country in 2019. Likewise, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimates that chronic lower respiratory diseases, including asthma, were responsible for 156,979 fatalities in the U.S. in 2019.
Furthermore, the Asia-Pacific region is expected to adopt a considerable volume of nebulizers in the foreseeable future due to the booming population of tobacco smokers, escalating healthcare expenditure, mounting air pollution levels, and mushrooming demand for generic nebulized drugs. For instance, the National Drug Strategy Household Survey states that 11.6% of adults in Australia smoked daily in 2019. The Australian Institute of Health and Welfare estimates that around 43% of all cancers in Australia were caused due to smoking in 2019.
Therefore, the increasing incidence of respiratory disorders and soaring aging population will accelerate the adoption of nebulizers in the forthcoming years.
I am Aryan, the team lead of the Web Marketing Department.
Key Components of Internet Technology
There are several components of internet technology that enable its functioning. These include:
- Hardware: This includes devices such as computers, servers, routers, and modems that facilitate the transfer of data over the internet.
- Software: This includes operating systems, web browsers, and applications that allow technology users to access and use the internet.
- Protocols: These are the rules that govern the transmission of data over the internet. Protocols include Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) and Internet Protocol (IP).
- Data Centers: These are facilities that house servers and other networking equipment that enable the functioning of the internet.
- ISPs: Internet Service Providers provide users with access to the internet.
Impact of Internet Technology on Society Internet technology has had a profound impact on society in many ways. Some of the key areas where it has had a significant impact include:
- Communication: The internet has revolutionized communication by providing a platform for instant messaging, email, video conferencing, and social networking. These tools have enabled people to communicate with each other regardless of their geographic location, leading to greater social and cultural exchange.
- Information Access: The internet has made it possible for people to access information from anywhere in the world. This has democratized information access, and anyone with an internet connection can access information on any topic.
- E-Commerce: The internet has transformed the way we shop by providing an online marketplace where buyers and sellers can transact business. This has led to the growth of e-commerce, which has become a major contributor to the global economy.
- Education: The internet has made it possible for people to access education from anywhere in the world. This has led to the growth of online learning platforms, which offer courses on a wide range of topics.
- Entertainment: The internet has transformed the entertainment industry by providing platforms for streaming music, movies, and television shows. This has led to the growth of the digital entertainment industry, which has become a major source of revenue for content creators.
Challenges and Opportunities Internet technology has presented both opportunities and challenges for society. Some of the key challenges include:
- Cybersecurity: The internet has made it possible for hackers and cybercriminals to exploit vulnerabilities in systems and steal sensitive data.
I am a professional content writer.
The Evolution of Internet Technology: A Comprehensive Overview
Internet technology has been the driving force behind the digital revolution of the past few decades. It has revolutionized the way we communicate, work, and access information. The internet has transformed the world into a global village where people can interact with each other regardless of their geographic location. In this article, we will explore the various aspects of internet technology, its history, and its impact on society.
History of Internet Technology
The development of the internet can be traced back to the 1960s when the US Department of Defense created the Advanced Research Projects Agency Network (ARPANET). The primary purpose of ARPANET was to connect various research institutions in the United States. The first message was sent over ARPANET in 1969, which marked the beginning of the internet age.
The first commercial internet service provider (ISP) was established in the late 1980s, and the World Wide Web (WWW) was introduced in 1991. The WWW was the first web-based system that allowed users to navigate through websites using hyperlinks. The introduction of web browsers, such as Netscape Navigator and Internet Explorer, made the internet accessible to the general public.
Over the past few decades, the internet has undergone significant changes. Today, we have faster internet speeds, wireless connectivity, and a wide range of internet-enabled devices. The internet has also evolved from being a platform for communication and information-sharing to a platform for e-commerce, social networking, and entertainment.
I am a professional content writer.
No Carb Diet for Weight Loss
A no-carb diet is a famous weight loss trend that limits carbohydrates in the diet. Carbohydrates are the immediate energy source for the body, but when people drink too much and are unable to burn them off, they can lead to weight gain. The goal of a no-carb diet is to force the body to use stored fat as fuel instead of carbohydrates. While it can result in quick no carbs for 3 days weight loss, it is essential to follow the diet safely and make sure it works for your individual needs.
Here Are Some Tips to Follow a No-Carb Diet for Weight Loss:
Pay close attention to foods high in protein, such as meat, fish, eggs, and dairy products. These foods provide the necessary energy and food while keeping the body full longer, helping to control hunger pains and overeating.
Increase your intake of healthy fats such as olives, avocados, nuts, and seeds. They provide energy and help you feel full, but in moderation, as they are high in calories.
Avoid foods high in simple sugars, such as soda, candy, and pastries. They supply little nutritional value and can quickly make you hungry again.
Begin by slowly reducing carb intake to avoid experiencing unpleasing side effects such as headaches, tiredness, and constipation. Seek less than 20 grams of carbohydrates per day.
Make sure to drink a quantity of water, at least 8-10 glasses a day, to help wash out waste products and keep your body hydrated.
It’s always best to consult with a registered dietician before beginning a new diet. A no-carb diet can be a great way to lose weight quickly, but it may not be tolerable long-term for everyone.
Oombler is the place where you can read the best articles on health, weight loss, travel, lifestyle, entertainment, home improvement, and digital marketing.
Admin: [email protected]
Most Viewed Posts
Sports2 years ago
Foxz168 is the most modern football betting available
Work12 months ago
EBL Portable Power Station Voyager
Apps1 year ago
Tiktok Video Downloader You Can Inspire To Use It
Technology1 year ago
How To Drain A Lawn | Fix Waterlogged Grass
Technology2 years ago
5 Strange Car Design Terminology, Description
Technology2 years ago
Advantages of Using Personal GPS Tracking Systems
Health1 year ago
Eight Reasons Why You Should Drink Ghee with Milk at Night
Digital Marketing2 years ago
What is the work of an influencer marketing agency?