No one plans a trip to cancel or change it. But sometimes, under certain circumstances, one has to do so. Keeping this in mind, British Airways, along with their British Airways Booking, have provided the services of managing your flight in both online and offline mode. You can call on their telephone number and take help from their executive, or you can head to their website and change your flight yourself. We have mentioned the steps you need to follow to book and manage a flight with British Airlines.
How to Make British Airways Booking
To book a flight with British Airlines online, you can visit their website and get the procedure done. Follow these steps to do so.
- Head to the official website of British Airways.
- Click on the “Book” option available on the top left corner of their website.
- Enter the required details, such as departure and arrival location, travel dates, number of passengers traveling, and the travel class you want to travel with.
- After that, the search button will turn red. Click on that button to head to the available flights.
- Select the flight that suits your preferences the best and continue to the baggage allowance page.
- Select the baggage you will carry with you (if any) and head to the payment page.
- Make the payment for your flight tickets and baggage, and you are good to go with your British Airways Booking.
How to Manage British Airways Booking
If you want to change your flight, we have mentioned the steps you will have to follow for the same.
- Visit the website of British Airways.
- Click on the “Manage” button available beside the book option on the top left corner of the webpage.
- Enter your booking reference number that the airline must have mailed you at the tie of the booking and the last name you entered while making your British Airways Booking.
- Click on “Find my Bookings,” and your booked flight details will appear on your screen.
- Now, go to the options and select the change my flight option.
- You can choose the flight you want to travel with and head to the payment page.
- Here, you will have to pay the difference if the cost of the newly booked flight is more than the flight you have changed.
- In case the cost of the previous flight is higher than the cost of the new flight, the difference will be credited to your airline account, which you can use in your further bookings.