how Bradley Cooper and Huma Abedin’s romance begin
Connect with us

Celebrity

Here’s how Bradley Cooper and Huma Abedin’s romance begin

Odyssey News

Published

on

how Bradley Cooper and Huma Abedin romance begin
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.

Bradley Cooper and Huma Abedin “got along” really well on their first date, reveals source

Bradley Cooper and Huma Abedin were set up by the editor-in-chief of Vogue Magazine Anna Wintour after the actor asked her to look for someone for him from her inner circle.

An insider spilled to OK Magazine that the A Star Is Born actor and the former aide to Hillary Clinton “got along” on their first date.

“Bradley asked Anna to set him up with someone from her inner circle,” the source told the outlet.

“Huma has brains and beauty, and while she understands what it’s like to be in the spotlight, she doesn’t want to be a celebrity,” the insider  said.

ALSO READ  Game Of Thrones star Emilia Clarke on surviving two brain aneurysms – It’s remarkable that I’m able to speak

“Three traits Bradley told Anna that he was looking for in a woman,” the source said before adding, “Anna just knew Huma would be perfect for Bradley.”

“On their first date, they got along better than even she could have expected!” the insider shared.

The publication further revealed that the romance of the actor and the ex-wife of disgraced former congressman Anthony Weiner is “no fling.”

“Bradley and Huma are super serious about each other,” the source revealed while adding that the lovebirds have “already taken a few trips together and have a summer vacation lined up.”

ALSO READ  Cowok Ganteng Kelas 6 Sd Jomblo

“Friends can really see them going the distance,” the source noted.

Previously, an insider told People Magazine that the pair’s relationship is “still in early stages.”

“It’s casual. They have private dates and they are still getting to know one another,” the source said.

Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.
Continue Reading

Celebrity

Nick Cannon gets hospitalized for Pneumonia asks fans to ‘Don’t trip’

Odyssey News

Published

on

Nick Cannon gets hospitalized for Pneumonia asks fans to 'Don't trip'
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.

Nick Cannon thinks he needs “some solid rest” to get back on his feet after suffering from pneumonia

Nick Cannon has shared health update from his hospital bed as he is suffering from Pneumonia.

The Masked Singer host explained that he’s getting medical facilitation after getting affected with pneumonia.

He turned to Instagram on December 2, 2022, “Okay, so I guess I’m not Superman,” he continued “I promised myself I would never be back at this place again… But this is a great lesson to take care of YOU or YOU won’t be able to take care of everyone else.”

ALSO READ  Cowok Ganteng Kelas 6 Sd Jomblo

Nick let fans know there’s no need to send “well wishes or prayers,” as “it’s just pneumonia, nothing I can’t handle.”

“Don’t trip”, the 42-year-old advised fans, noting he only needs “some solid rest and I will be back on the journey to becoming stronger than ever.”

Nick went on to share that he got sick just a day after performing in New York for Nick Cannon Presents: Wild ‘N Out Live.

“Crazy thing is, last night we was just rocking a sold out crowd at Madison square garden in front of thousands of fans, now I’m all alone in a tiny hospital room,” he wrote in his post. “Life is definitely a rollercoaster!”

Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.
Continue Reading

Celebrity

Taylor Swift fans file lawsuit against Ticketmaster for ‘fraud, price fixing and antitrust violations’

Odyssey News

Published

on

Taylor Swift fans file lawsuit against Ticketmaster for 'fraud, price fixing and antitrust violations'
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.

Taylor Swift fans are not accepting Ticketmaster’s apology as many file lawsuits against the company, reported TMZ.

According to the outlet, several dozen fans are “alleging fraud, price fixing and antitrust violations.” They claim that “Ticketmaster is the only game in town when it comes to large concert venues that can accommodate artists as big as Taylor.”

In the suit, fans accuse Ticketmaster of “intentional deception, because the company controls the primary ticket sale market, as well as the secondary market – aka scalpers”. The fans also alleged Ticketmaster was “eager to allow” scalpers access to the presale event since the company would collect additional fees every time a scalper resold a ticket.

ALSO READ  Kim Kardashian shares cryptic quotes about ‘red flags; and ‘regrets;

Swifties are suing in the company in Los Angeles County – where Ticketmaster’s parent company Live Nation has its Head Quarters – to get back the “ill-gotten gains” the company amassed during the presale disaster. The fans also want the court to hit the company with a civil fine of $2500 per violation ‘just to teach ’em a lesson’, via the outlet.

The lawsuit comes after Ticketmaster issued an apology to Taylor Swift and her fans, explaining why the chaos happened during the catastrophic pre-sale in November, 2022.

According to documents, obtained by TMZ, Ticketmaster was supposed to send “verified” Taylor Swift fans a code on November 14th, which would allow them access to the upcoming Eras Tour presale event – but the angry fans say thousands of them either didn’t get a code, or were sent malfunctioning codes.

ALSO READ  Game Of Thrones star Emilia Clarke on surviving two brain aneurysms – It’s remarkable that I’m able to speak

After the sale debacle, Swift herself in responded that she was ‘assured’ the company could handle the high demand for tickets. She added that while many fans had gotten their tickets, ‘it really pisses me off that a lot of them feel like they went through several bear attacks to get them.’

Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.
Continue Reading

Celebrity

Prince William awards Earthshot prizes as US visit wraps up

Odyssey News

Published

on

Prince William awards Earthshot prizes as US visit wraps up
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.

Prince William said, “I believe that the Earthshot solutions you have seen this evening prove we can overcome our planet´s greatest challenges”

Boston: Prince William honored climate change innovators during a star-studded ceremony in Boston Friday at the culmination of a US trip overshadowed by a race row and estranged brother Harry´s Netflix series.

Britain´s heir to the throne rewarded five entrepreneurs with £1 million each ($1.2 million) as part of his Earthshot Prize initiative to support efforts to save the planet from warming temperatures.

Annie Lennox and sisters Chloe x Halle were among singers to perform at Boston´s MGM Music Hall. Actor Rami Malek and ex-footballer David Beckham presented awards.

British naturalist and television presenter David Attenborough and actress Cate Blanchett were among the judges.

Winners included a female-founded start-up providing cleaner-burning stoves to women in Kenya and a British company that crafts biodegradable packaging from marine plants.

ALSO READ  How Sackey Companies and Partners is changing the Digital Game

“I believe that the Earthshot solutions you have seen this evening prove we can overcome our planet´s greatest challenges. And by supporting and scaling them we can change our future,” William told the audience.

The ceremony, now in its second year, was trailed by royal insiders as William´s “Superbowl moment” and came at the end of his and wife Kate´s first visit to the United States in eight years.

The couple´s three-day trip to Boston focused on the environment, as they discussed rising sea levels with local officials and toured a laboratory specializing in green technologies. William briefly met President Joe Biden Friday.

The trip started Wednesday under a cloud after William´s godmother Susan Hussey apologized and quit the royal household for repeatedly asking a Black British woman where she was “really” from during a reception at Buckingham Palace the day before.

ALSO READ  Britney Spears seemingly calls for truce with estranged sister Jamie Lynn Spears

A spokesman for the royal couple told reporters in Boston that William believed it was right that Hussey, 83, had stood down.

Then on Thursday, Netflix unveiled a trailer for its six-part docuseries in which Harry and wife Meghan Markle lift the lid on their lives in the royal family, which they quit in 2020.

Harry and Meghan, a mixed-race former television actress, cited racism in the royal household as one of the reasons for their acrimonious departure and move to California almost three years ago.

Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.
Continue Reading

Trending