Xanax,also known as Alprazolam,is generally given to those people who have anxiety and panic disorders.The tablet acts on the brain and central nervous system to create a calming effect and reduce the effect of anxiety and panic disorders.
It is advised to take the medicine as directed by the doctor,as it creates a calming effect and reduces the effect of anxiety,one can get addicted to it.Overdose of the medicine can lead to death.So it is advised to take medicine with the doctor’s concern only.
After taking the medicine,you may feel dizzy,drowsiness,increase in saliva production,mood swings after every 1-2 hours,trouble speaking, loss of coordination, trouble walking, memory problems ,but do not panic and concern your doctor immediately and tell him/her straight away about the symptoms you are facing.To reduce dizziness,get up slowly from the place you are laying down or sitting.A very serious allergic reaction to this drug is rare.
Precautions that are to be taken while consuming Xanax:
- Before you consume the medicine, make sure you inform your doctor about all the allergies you have,as this medicine can have inactive ingredients that can cause allergic reactions
- Before the doctor prescribes you this medicine,make sure the doctor knows everything about your medical history,especially of severe lung/breathing problems,liver disease, kidney disease, personal or family history of a substance use disorder.
- Older adults could also be more sensitive to the side effects of this drug, especially loss of coordination and drowsiness. These side effects can increase the danger of falling.
- During pregnancy, this medicine should be used only when clearly needed. It may harm an unborn baby. Discuss the benefits and side effects together with your doctor. Babies born to mothers who have used this drug late within the last 3 months of pregnancy may develop unusual sleepiness, feeding/breathing difficulties, muscle shakiness, or constant crying. If you notice any unusual symptoms in your newborn, tell the doctor directly .
- It is important for the person to inform his/her doctor about whether you smoke or not as taking Xanax medicine while you are smoking can result in decrease in blood levels.
- Laboratory or medical tests (such as liver function tests) should be performed periodically to watch your progress or check for side effects.
- If you miss a dose, do not panic and take it as soon as you recollect. If it’s near to the time of next dose, ignore the missed dose. Remember to take your next dose at the proper time. Do not double the dose as it can be harmful for for your health.
- Don’t throw the medicines down the rest room or pour them into a drain unless instructed to try to to so. Properly dispose this product when it’s expired or not needed.
- Store at room temperature away from light and moisture. Do not store it in the bathroom. Keep all the medicines out of reach from children and pets.
You can get this medicine at very cheap rates only in the USA and UK. You can visit the site of “Cheap Xanax Online” for getting the cheapest and of good quality medicines.