The eCommerce boom has transformed the way in which we do business. It has impacted how we buy things and how we pay for them. One of the vital components of eCommerce and digitization is digital wallets. Digital wallets are becoming increasingly popular and widely used by consumers to pay for online transactions. Over 50% of online traffic comes from mobile devices, translating into increased purchases by consumers from their smartphones.
Around 60% of consumers are likely to abandon their cart if they don’t find their preferred mode of payment at checkout. Retailers can leverage the current digital wallets trend to boost their sales and revenue. In this blog, we dive deep into what digital wallets are and how online merchants can increase their sales significantly by incorporating them into their Ecommerce payment gateway.
What are Digital Wallets?
A digital wallet is a mobile wallet or eWallet that works through apps on smartphones. You can store cash, Credit Cards and other personal information needed for electronic transactions digitally in it. eWallets protect data via passwords and encryptions. Payments can be processed, and money can be transferred from mobile phones through a single-click instant checkout via eWallets.
The NFC technology acts as an intermediary between the retailer’s payment terminal and the user’s smartphone. During checkout, it only takes a few taps to complete payment.
A customer can make a payment where money is directly withdrawn from his bank account and sent to a merchant account, passing through an eCommerce payment gateway, such as Zaakpay, with digital wallet capability, and finish the transaction.
Ways by which Digital Wallets help eCommerce Merchants Capture More Sales
- Boost Conversion at Checkout
The checkout process is very important for retailers to optimize the mobile shopping experience for their customers. Many buyers abandon the shopping cart due to friction at the checkout. It can become frustrating for busy customers to enter shipping details and card details every time on mobile devices.
A lot of this friction can be removed by allowing customers to pay through digital wallets. With all the information stored in the app, the customers can check out in just a couple of clicks through a payment gateway, like Zaakpay, that is customized for the mobile device. They can enjoy a seamless checkout that helps them complete the purchase without thinking again.
- Better authorization rates
A sale is deemed complete only when it is authorized by the customer’s issuing bank, and many retailers lose revenue due to payment decline. When customers use digital wallets at checkout, retailers can significantly improve their authorization rate and, subsequently, their income. This is because the digital wallets come with the embedded security that makes the issuers authorize payments right away. The boost in authorization rate can be as big as 10% with payments made through a digital wallet.
- Offer rewards and coupons
A significant benefit of using digital wallets to customers and indirectly to merchants are the rewards and bonuses offered. You can attract customers to use digital wallets to pay for online purchases by giving them cashback and rewards, maximizing engagement after each transaction. Merchants can send personalized coupons and remain in constant touch with their customers sending out frequent offerings, thereby increasing sales opportunities.
- Lower transaction Fees
Merchants can reduce bank transaction fees by issuing their own card used through a digital wallet. It is a free, digital version of a store gift card. Since the payment card is not from any bank, there are no transaction fees incurred by the merchants.
- Enhanced Security
It is no secret that Credit Card data is the prime target for hackers, and cyber security is a significant concern. A digital wallet transaction is safer than a Debit or Credit Card transaction as it uses tokenization technology. Tokens or randomly generated identifiers replace the Credit Card numbers. As these numbers are for one-time use only, digital wallet payment is the most secure way to perform online transactions.
Additionally, digital wallets’ robust authentication protocols are embedded right in the app or through the phone. Retailers do not need to include additional 3DS authentication to inconvenience customers. And with these enhanced security features, consumers will not abandon their purchase due to a lack of vital authentication requirements.
- Speed and Convenience
Easier you make the purchasing and payment process, the better the customer experience and customer churn. By speeding up the online payment process for customers, the eCommerce merchants will earn more loyal customers. Customers no longer need to punch in PIN codes or sign receipts on POS systems. Today, customers can make payments to merchant accounts and own their product in minimum steps through digital wallets, making them more willing to make purchases. Friction-less spending through eWallets has removed all barriers between needing and holding products.
- Increased Customer Engagement and Loyalty
The most important benefit a digital wallet provides to the retailers is the platform it offers for better customer engagement. ECommerce merchants can customize the digital wallet to reflect the brand image, grow the customer base and build long-term loyalty. Digital wallets can provide merchants valuable data about customer preferences, buying behavior and choices that can be used to tailor purchase recommendations and communication.
In conclusion, to build an effective and robust digital wallet for customers, eCommerce merchants must partner with the right payment gateway partner such as Zaakpay. Zaakpay Ecommerce payment gateway supports extensive payment modes, has partnerships with many banks and enables customers to make online payments in a secure and reliable manner.
Social Media Metrics You Should Consider in Your Campaign
Social media metrics are essential to track and analyzing your campaign performance. Social media has become an integral part of modern marketing, with millions of businesses using it to reach out to potential customers. While there are many metrics that one can focus on, not all of them are equally important. In this blog, we’ll discuss the best social media metrics that you should be focusing on to make the most of your campaigns.
Reach refers to the number of people who have seen your content. It’s an important metric because it gives you an idea of how far your message is spreading. The reach metric is particularly useful for determining the impact of a specific post or campaign. If your reach is high, it means that your message is being seen by a large number of people, which can help you to build brand awareness and drive traffic to your website.
Engagement refers to the number of people who are actively interacting with your content. This includes likes, comments, shares, and retweets. Engagement is a key metric because it gives you an idea of how well your message is resonating with your audience. The higher the engagement, the more likely it is that your message will be shared, which can help to increase your reach.
- Conversion rate
Conversion rate refers to the number of people who take a specific action, such as making a purchase or signing up for a newsletter. This metric is crucial because it helps you to measure the effectiveness of your campaigns. If your conversion rate is high, it means that your campaigns are having a positive impact on your business. On the other hand, if your conversion rate is low, it could be an indication that your campaigns need to be refined.
Followers refer to the number of people who have chosen to follow your brand on a specific social media platform. Followers are important because they are your most engaged audience. They are the people who are most likely to interact with your content and share it with their own followers. This can help to increase your reach and drive traffic to your website.
- Click-through rate (CTR)
Click-through rate refers to the number of people who clicked on a specific link or call-to-action. CTR is an important metric because it gives you an idea of how effective your campaigns are at driving traffic to your website. If your CTR is high, it means that your campaigns are resonating with your audience and that they are taking the desired action.
- Bounce rate
Bounce rate refers to the number of people who leave your website after only viewing one page. This metric is important because it gives you an idea of how well your website is engaging visitors. If your bounce rate is high, it could be an indication that your website is not providing the information that visitors are looking for, or that it’s not user-friendly.
- Time on site
Time on site refers to the amount of time that people spend on your website. This metric is important because it gives you an idea of how engaged visitors are with your website. If your time on site is high, it could be an indication that your website is providing valuable content or that visitors are finding what they are looking for.
- Demographic data
Demographic data refers to the information that you collect about your audience, such as their age, gender, and location. This data can help you to tailor your campaigns to better target your audience. For example, if you find that your audience is mostly made up of young women, you can create content that is relevant to them and target your ads to that demographic.
- Influencer data
Influencer data refers to the information that you collect. Influencer data refers to information about individuals or groups who have the ability to influence people’s opinions, behaviors, or decisions through their online presence or social media platforms. This data can include demographic information, engagement metrics, brand partnerships, and reach. Influencer data helps companies and marketers understand the reach and impact of influencers, and how to effectively target them for product promotions or marketing campaigns. It can also help influencers better understand their own brand and audience, and improve their strategies for growing their online presence.
Let’s look at the top platforms and find out the best social media metrics you should track for each one to boost brand awareness and improve social media ROI.
Facebook metrics refer to the measurement and analysis of data and statistics related to Facebook accounts, pages, posts, and advertising campaigns. Some common Facebook metrics include:
- Reach: The number of unique individuals who saw a post, page, or ad.
- Impressions: The total number of times a post, page, or ad was displayed to users.
- Engagement: The total number of actions taken on a post, such as likes, comments, and shares.
- Click-through rate (CTR): The ratio of clicks to impressions on an ad.
- Cost per click (CPC): The average cost of a single click on an ad.
- Conversion rate: The percentage of users who take a specific action, such as making a purchase or filling out a form, after clicking on an ad.
- Video Views: The total number of times a video was viewed on Facebook.
- Average Watch Time: The average length of time that users spent watching a video.
- Page Likes: The number of users who have liked a Facebook page.
- Page Followers: The number of users who are following a Facebook page.
These metrics help businesses and marketers track the success of their Facebook presence and make data-driven decisions about their marketing strategies
Twitter metrics are quantitative data that help measure the impact and effectiveness of a Twitter account or a specific tweet. These metrics can include:
- Tweet engagement – this measures the level of interaction a tweet has received, including retweets, likes, replies, and clicks.
- Followers – this metric measures the number of people who follow a Twitter account.
- Impressions – this measures the number of times a tweet has been seen by Twitter users.
- Reach – this measures the number of unique Twitter users who have seen a tweet.
- Twitter Audience Demographics – this includes information about the age, gender, location, and interests of the Twitter followers.
- Conversion rate – this measures the percentage of followers who have taken a specific action, such as clicking a link or making a purchase.
- Hashtag tracking – this measures the popularity of a specific hashtag and how it is being used.
- Tweet volume – this measures the number of tweets a Twitter account has sent over a specific period of time.
- Sentiment analysis – this measures the overall tone of a tweet, whether it is positive, negative, or neutral.
Instagram metrics refer to various data points that help measure the success and impact of a brand or individual’s presence on the platform. Some of the most common Instagram metrics include:
- Follower count: The total number of people who follow an Instagram account.
- Engagement rate: The average number of likes, comments, and shares an account receives per post, expressed as a percentage of the total number of followers.
- Reach: The number of unique people who have seen a post, including those who are not followers.
- Impressions: The total number of times a post has been displayed on Instagram, including multiple views from the same person.
- Hashtag performance: The number of posts using a specific hashtag and the engagement rate for those posts.
- Profile visits: The number of times an Instagram profile has been viewed by others.
- Story metrics: The number of views and engagement on Instagram Stories, including clicks, swipes, and replies.
- Video performance: The number of views, engagement, and average watch time for Instagram videos.
- Direct messages: The number of private messages sent and received through Instagram Direct.
These metrics help brands and individuals understand their audience and the impact of their content on the platform, and can inform future content strategy and marketing decisions.
- Monthly Active Users: This is the number of unique users who have logged into Pinterest in a given month.
- User Engagement: This metric measures the level of user interaction with Pinterest content, including likes, shares, comments, and repins.
- Pin Creation: This metric tracks the number of new pins created by users each month.
- Pin Repins: This metric measures the number of times a pin has been shared by other users.
- Board Followers: This metric tracks the number of users who follow a specific board on Pinterest.
- Impressions: This metric measures the number of times a pin has been seen by users.
- Click-Through Rate (CTR): This metric measures the number of clicks a pin receives divided by the number of impressions it receives.
- Traffic Sources: This metric tracks where Pinterest users are coming from, including organic search, referral traffic, and direct traffic.
- Bounce Rate: This metric measures the percentage of users who leave the site after only visiting one page.
- Time on Site: This metric measures the average amount of time users spend on Pinterest in a given session.
- Followers: The number of followers a TikTok account has.
- Likes: The number of likes a TikTok video has received.
- Views: The number of times a TikTok video has been viewed.
- Shares: The number of times a TikTok video has been shared.
- Comments: The number of comments a TikTok video has received.
- Video engagement rate: The percentage of TikTok users who have engaged with a video (likes, comments, shares).
- Video completion rate: The percentage of TikTok users who have watched the entire video.
- Profile engagement rate: The percentage of TikTok followers who have engaged with the profile (likes, comments, shares).
- Follower growth rate: The rate at which a TikTok account is gaining followers.
- Video upload frequency: The number of videos a TikTok account is uploading per day/week/month.
Gutech, a leading social media marketing agency, helps you track these key metrics so you can better understand your audience and optimize your social media campaigns.
Gutech is the best social media marketing company that helps businesses to increase revenue, and get more leads.
How do I Get a Live person at Allegiant Air?
Tips to talk to someone at Allegiant Airlines
Planning a trip is not about packing everything & boarding a flight; you need to know everything. But, the main problem is getting to know how to help you get a live person at Allegiant Airlines. However, people have several concerns about it.
It’s the cheapest airline, offering affordable flights & great deals. Moreover, it operates with scheduled & charter flights. However, the airline ensures to always provide the best inflight services & other on-air benefits. You’ll never get this kind of experience anywhere else.
Apart from this, multiple things are other benefits for the passengers.
How should I talk to an Allegiant Airlines live person?
You can connect with them through the airlines official number, 1 (702) 505-8888 & to resolve the issues.
What are the other alternatives to contact Allegiant Airlines?
There are some points below that can help you:
You can get through an Allegiant Airline customer executive via mail. It is the easiest way. However, you need to explain the whole problem that you are going through.
These things will help them to get to know about everything & resolve the quarries.
- Live Chat:
The other way to get in touch with the Allegiant live representative is through chatting live. You need to visit the official website & access the live chat option, where you can ask them about everything.
The best thing is to get an immediate revert from the other side, which is quite preferred.
Moreover, these are the options that let you get connected with a Live person at Allegiant.
- Connect 24×7:
There can be an emergency when you need to connect with the airline. Sometimes, the passengers need to learn about the correct time to contact the airline & which has several concerns. However, you can associate with Allegiant Airlines at any time.
How to speak to airline customer executives on the phone?
If you don’t know the ways to Talk to someone at Allegiant Air, below are the points to follow:
- First, look for the official number of the Allegiant Airlines
- However, dial the same number & hold the line for a second
- Now, listen to the automated voice & follow the instructions
- Here, the commuters will get to know about a particular that they need to press
- It’ll help you to get connected with the Airlines customer manager.
- Now, tell them about the whole thing & get your quarries resolved.
How can I send an email to Allegiant airlines?
Sometimes, the passengers wish to connect with the airline by mail, but the problem is they don’t know the process to do it.
So, here are the steps below:
- The commuter can start by searching for an official id of Allegiant Airlines.
- Now, open your mail inbox & scroll down.
- Here, you need to compose the mail & describe the whole situation.
- Although, it’ll be better to mention all the details about the flight & these things will help you to get the best solutions.
Why do you need to connect with Allegiant Airlines?
It is quite a common thing that people often wish to know:
- If you Talk to a live person at Allegiant Air, they will provide assistance regarding the flight booking.
- Get information about the best deals & other services.
- Know about the cheapest days to fly with Allegiant Airlines.
- Details about vacation packages by the airlines
- Get updated about the flight status & other services.
Why SEO is Important For Business
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization it helps businesses to grow online. The main objective of SEO is to enhance the quality and quantity of traffic to the website through onsite changes. Stuffing pages with relevant keywords are not suitable for the website ranking, but concentrating on site speed, mobile-friendliness, interactivity, and the content of web pages makes more benefits the business. The best services of SEO Brampton optimize websites visibility online. This means that more people can see the website online.
Many people have a question about why SEO is important for business, the answer is that SEO not only draws new customers’ attention but also allows you to heighten the business’s relationship with those clients because of the loyalty you have established with them.
How SEO Works
SEO optimizing a website’s content, executing keyword research, and earning inbound links to improve that content’s ranking and the website’s visibility online. The better website on both ends, the better traffic you will get for the website. It also includes:
- Keyword Analysis
- Content Creation
SEO Impacts on Business
SEO increases organic website traffic. Enhance numbers of lead generation. Generate better online sales and also attracts more visitors to the website. SEO processes are the backbone of business websites. SEO can affect business in numerous ways:
- Increase organic traffic
- Enhance lead generation
- Generate online sales
- Attract more local traffic
- Improve online visibility
Websterz Technologies is a growing marketing company. Our marketing experts can help you develop your company’s platform by utilising our digital marketing services.
Admin: [email protected]
Most Viewed Posts
Sports2 years ago
Foxz168 is the most modern football betting available
Work10 months ago
EBL Portable Power Station Voyager
Apps12 months ago
Tiktok Video Downloader You Can Inspire To Use It
Technology1 year ago
How To Drain A Lawn | Fix Waterlogged Grass
Technology2 years ago
5 Strange Car Design Terminology, Description
Technology2 years ago
Advantages of Using Personal GPS Tracking Systems
Health1 year ago
Eight Reasons Why You Should Drink Ghee with Milk at Night
Digital Marketing2 years ago
What is the work of an influencer marketing agency?