Out of every five males one male use to engage in solo pleasure a minimum of 4 times a week. On the other side, only 5% of women who are aged between 24 years – 29 years old like to indulge in solo fun, as per the survey conducted by Indiana University’s National Survey of Sexual health and behavior. Believe it or not, that’s the percentage of women who like to engage in solo sex the most.
Hey girls! What are you waiting for? Masturbation is extremely healthy for your body and it is more than just a gateway to O-town- you can get lots of other benefits too. Even for the women who have a male or female partner, it can bring more pleasure to the relationship. Therefore, it is recommended that all the women must make time for the “me time” at least 2-3 times a week.
Today, we are presenting you with the 8 reasons to make some pleasure time for yourself tonight:
1) It gives strength to the pelvic floor – You know the drill that engaging in exercise using the kegel balls makes the deep muscles in the vagina in good shape to achieve orgasm health benefits whenever you need and step up the love game with your partner. Moreover, indulging in masturbation regularly helps keeps the physical and orgasmic function like lubrication in the vagina always tuned up so you can get ready for the next sensual adventure quickly, says Johnson.
2) You can relax and chill out – Exploring your pleasure points under the belly can help boost the levels of endorphins and promote the mood-boosting hormones in order to reduce stress, feeling of depression, and anxiety. You can sleep better at night after having achieved the orgasm benefits.
3) Masturbation can assist in reducing pain – The feel-good hormones that get secreted and make you feel happy can take away all the discomfort and inconvenient issues like headaches, menstrual cramps, and rheumatoid arthritis. Getting excellent orgasms can really do wonders for your mental and physical well-being.
4) You can explore your deepest sexual pleasure – When you don’t have much to do and you are alone, your mind is free to explore the unconventional and whatever you want to think will rev up your heart. The same goes with masturbation; it is a stimulating pleasure that starts with a wild imagination and is a good element for sexual health. The urge for trying different sexual acts can contribute to the more worth trying sexual positions in the future when you are with your partner. This way, you can experiment with your body and try out stuff that you have never tried before and have mind-blowing sexual activities.
5) You don’t need to look for the signals to get into the right mood – You can take your partner to the candlelight dinner at some expensive restaurant, but the real thing about masturbation is that you don’t need to impress anyone and you can achieve all the sexual delight by the solo joyful acts.
6) You will get to know how they work best – when it comes to understanding men and figuring out their sexual needs, it is quite easy to do that, but when it comes to women, they are much more complex. Clitoris and vagina are not the only pleasure points on the body of women, between these two there are numerous other pleasure points to discover so that you can stimulate her and make her want you more. Your job is to figure out what gets you turned off. We need to find it ourselves and we can discuss the same with our partners… This way it opens the gate for active communication between the two partners and they can enjoy sex
longer and more passionately.
7) There is no risk – Engaging in solo sex is the safest sex act that one can indulge in. There is no chance of getting pregnant when you engage in foreplay fun and because you are only going to use sex toys like a masturbator or sex toys for men, there is no risk of sexually transmitted diseases. Also, you don’t need to panic about things like “what’s going to happen if the condom breaks in the middle?”
8) Your sex drive will increase dramatically – You don’t need to care about giving pleasure to your partner. When you are masturbating, there is only you who is going to get all the pleasure. A lot of people have doubts like is this the way I should masturbate? What I am doing, is it normal? And the answer is very easy and straightforward. It is always “yes”. If you are a woman, no matter you are using a finger or a vibrator, you need to lie on your back, press your vagina and thrust it against the pillow, and squeeze your legs so you can head to the O-town and ensure that you are doing it the right way.
- How to spend longer with toys in bed – you have to know - August 7, 2021
- You should try these 6 types of sexual encounters at least once in your lifetime - August 4, 2021
- 8 Reasons You Should Masturbate Tonight! - July 22, 2021