A way to expand mutual and affective knowledge in love relationships with a couple.
Psychologists are professionals who have always been interested in learning more about the personality and behavior of individuals. However, normal people sometimes also act as psychologists in their own lives, analyzing the behavior of people with whom they interact or have some kind of relationship .
This happens especially when we are meeting new people, and of course, when we decide to start a love relationship with someone . We like to know about your life, about what it is like and about your needs and tastes. If everything works out, we will spend the rest of our lives by his side.
Intimate questions to get to know your partner
And of course, we all like to know if that special person shares our values, is passionate in intimate relationships or if he or she is a good or bad person with others. Therefore, in this article, we present a list of questions that will provide you with valuable information about what your partner is like.
Now, it is not a question of using all these questions to scrupulously and exhaustively analyze your partner. Rather, they are questions that can stimulate your intimate conversations and can allow you to get to know your loved one better if he or she opens your heart. So keep an eye on the following lines.
1. Describe your perfect day to me
We all have a different image of life, some people are more pessimistic and others more optimistic. Knowing the image that your partner has of his ideal day can help you visualize what his expectations are about it. In addition, in this way you can also know what their hobbies and hobbies are.
2. Do you think that you can have intimate relationships with many people?
A question to get an idea of whether a person is conservative or rather liberal on the subject of intimate relationships.
3. What part of your body do you like the most?
Depending on the answer, it is possible to know if your partner feels safe or insecure about his own body.
4. And … Where would you go to live an adventure?
It allows you to get an idea of what kinds of exciting experiences attract the most attention from your partner.
5. Do you have any intimate fantasy?
To get an idea of what your limits are when it comes to intimate moments.
7. What is the most important thing to you in bed?
We all value one thing or another. While some people prioritize a good body, others prefer loving treatment.
8. What do you like to do the most and have them done to you in bed?
A question that talks about preferences in moments of maximum intimacy.
9. What don’t you like when making love?
There may be situations that seem too much for you. It is best to speak it and understand each other.
10. What do you think is the key to enjoying making love?
Understanding how the person views intimate relationships can be good for a better connection.
11. What do you value most in a partner?
Each of us looks for a series of qualities in our loving partner. It’s okay to find out and find out what the other person thinks.
12. Are you open to trying new things in your intimate relationships?
This shows if the person has an open and flexible mind.
13. How many children do you want to have?
Although it seems strange, there are people who do not want to have children. This information can be useful if you are a lover of children.
14. Do you have any taboo regarding intimate life?
In other words, you have some belief that is preventing you from fully enjoying your sex life.
15. What do you think is your biggest insecurity when making love?
A direct way to know if the person is really not comfortable with their physique or feels some kind of insecurity.
16. How important do you give physicality?
Many individuals value things like, for example, caring, stability, intelligence. However, others value physical attractiveness more than any other quality.
17. How do you like sex and what points make you explode with pleasure?
It is always better for the other person to tell us for themselves how we can please them. Communication is key to a satisfying life as a couple.
18. What does sexual intercourse mean to you?
To find out how important intimate moments of passion are or if you value other things about your partner.
19. What activity makes you more likely to have sex?
A direct way to know how you should approach the preliminaries.
20. What do you think feeds eroticism?
Maintaining eroticism in the couple is one of the keys to a lasting relationship.
21. What do you need from me at this moment?
One way to avoid misunderstandings. It is also useful to know if the person is dependent or if, on the contrary, he sees the partner as a complement.
22. If you could ask for three wishes, what would they be?
This simple question can bring out your innermost needs and thoughts. So you can find out more about your partner and their goals and objectives.
23. If you could go backwards, would you change anything in your life?
We have all made mistakes in our day to day life, sometimes causing wounds that have not been healed. This question can lead us to get to know our partner more in depth.
24. Do you have any perversion that you can share?
We all have thoughts about our intimacy that we would like to share with our partner.
25. What are the details that I have with you and do they remind you of how I feel about you?
We may do something thinking that our partner will like it. However, it values other things. It is good to know what they like and what they don’t.
26. What is your favorite hobby?
If you’ve been with your partner for a while, you should already know the answer to this question. However, if you are just starting the relationship, this can give you information about what your new love is passionate about.
27. How was or is your relationship with your mother or sisters?
You can know how he gets along with other people, especially those closest to him.
28. What do you think of her having friends of the opposite sex?
Based on the answer to this question, you can hint if you are a jealous person or not.
29. Where would you like to live?
We all have our own thoughts, hobbies, tastes. The place where we spend the rest of our life can make us more or less happy.
30. What are your religious beliefs? Do you believe in something? Can you live with mine?
There are people who have very strong beliefs towards something. In extreme cases, they can have serious prejudices for coexistence. It also shows if the person is tolerant of the thoughts of others.
31. What would be a good title for your autobiography?
This will help you to know what image the person has of themselves.
32. What do you think about having children? Would you have children with me?
Another question about having children, which helps to know your partner’s opinion about it.
33. Do you practice any sport or hobby? You like dancing?
If you are passionate about dance and you give importance to it in your relationship, knowing if your partner shares your same tastes can ensure success or not in love.
34. How was your previous relationship and why are you alone now?
It is always good to know the past and the reasons why your previous relationship did not go well.
35. What is your short-term and long-term life plan?
You will share your whole life with this person if love triumphs. So you are interested in knowing their future plans.
36. What four adjectives describe you best?
It helps you get an idea of how the other person sees themselves.
37. What is your least favorite state of mind?
This way you will know his concerns and hobbies, and you will know if he is a brave or worried person.
38. What do you think of a betrayal? Have you been betrayed or have you ever betrayed?
You will be interested in knowing what your partner’s vision of infidelity is. Is he tolerant about it or is all or nothing in this sense.
39. Are you night or morning?
If you are nocturnal and your partner is in the morning , it may be difficult for you living to adjust to the schedule.
40. Do you like clutter or loud music? What kind of music do you prefer?
Music says a lot about people’s personalities. Although not always, if you can know something more about the other person if they have deep-rooted tastes.
41. What is your biggest fear?
We all have concerns about something. The best thing is to know what they are and to be able to face them together.
42. If money were not a problem, what kind of life would you like to lead?
Money is obviously important for living. This question gives you information about what your partner’s authentic desires are.
43. Do I offer you everything you need from a partner?
This question does not refer to whether or not you meet the expectations of the couple, but it gives you to understand what it is that they want when they are with someone.
44. Can you tell me three things about my personality that you couldn’t live without?
It helps you understand what he likes most about you and what he values most about you.
45. Tell me what you would like to change about yourself and why
Be it trauma, complex or bad experiences, sometimes people are not entirely comfortable with our lives. Understand your partner in this regard.
46. What aspects would you like to improve our relationship?
Although sometimes it is difficult to recognize it, relationships can be improved. It’s okay to know your partner’s opinion so you can change together.
47. If you could feel something that you feel, what would you choose?
A good way to empathize with the other person is thanks to this question.
48. What has been the best thing that has happened to you in life?
Get to know first-hand what makes you happiest.
49. Where would you go to relax for a few days?
You can tell if your partner is calm or prone to being stressed. You can also find out if there is anything you can do to get him out of the routine.
50. What situations take you to the limit of desire?
In other words, what is the most exciting thing about intimacy? An intimate but useful question.
51. What has been the hardest time you’ve been through?
To understand your partner’s emotions and behavior, it is often necessary to know more about their past.
52. What person has had a decisive influence on you?
Knowing who their role models are, you can get an idea of their values.
53. What is your biggest dream?
To get an idea of your expectations. Are they realistic or not? Let him or her speak.
54. What do you understand by love?
Love is a complex phenomenon, which each person understands in their own way. Like your partner and you do not think the same of a relationship.
55. When did you realize that you had entered adulthood?
A simple way to know if the person is mature or if, on the contrary, he has not yet matured.
56. What do you think generates intimacy?
A way of knowing the way in which the other person understands that special connection that unites two human beings.
57. Is there something everyone fears that you don’t?
Knowing unique aspects of the other person is something that can be achieved by talking about fears .
58. With whom were you most united in your childhood?
An intimate question about early memories.
59. To what country would you travel on foot for love?
Interesting unknown, it helps to better understand the degree to which the other person is considered passionate.
60. Who do I remind you of?
A question that can generate very interesting answers.
- Maybe you’re interested: ” 50 questions to get to know a person better“
61. Do you value friendship or love more?
This will allow you to discover some of its most deeply rooted values.
62. Are you more like cats or dogs?
Each person has a clear preference for one of these two pets.
63. Has something I said or done ever bothered you?
It is possible that you did not recognize it at the time, but it can be a good opportunity to approach certain situations in a climate of trust.
64. What did you want to be when you were little?
Our childhood aspirations may or may not have been fulfilled.
65. Would you parachute?
To assess risk aversion.
66. What is your ideal male or female prototype?
To know your tastes and preferences in depth.
67. Have you ever been bullied when you went to school or institute?
Unfortunately, many people have been bullied. Talking about it can strengthen your relationship.
68. Would you travel 1,000 km just to see me for a few hours?
The degree of sacrifice that can be made for someone we love is, at times, implausible.
69. What is the worst insult you have ever received?
Perhaps there is some weak point or some insecurity that can surface.
70. Do you think that love is a cascade of neurochemicals, or is there something transcendental?
Highly philosophical question to find out more details about your loved one’s worldview.
71. What part of your body do you like least?
By also asking about those parts of your body that you like least, we will learn about your self-perception and insecurities.
72. What is friendship for you?
A question to find out what exactly our partner understands by the concept of friendship and what he specifically expects from them.
73. What is your favorite movie?
Film tastes tell us a lot about what a person is like, and what kinds of movies make them feel better or worse.
74. What was your childhood idol?
Childhood is a very personal space that shapes who we are today, knowing about that period will also be useful to us.
75. Where do you see yourself in five years?
Asking about hopes and dreams, as well as the ambitions of the people we love will also make us better couples.
76. Is there a song that reminds you of me?
Sometimes we can unconsciously associate a song with a certain person, also with our partner.
77. Do you believe in life beyond death?
A question that undoubtedly involves an interesting philosophical debate.
78. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
We are not all lucky enough to get along with our parents, some people may have conflicts with them.
79. What do you think was your first conscious memory?
The first memories of life will mark us forever in later development.
80. Do you still have childhood friendships?
Maintaining friendships from when we went to elementary school or earlier is a good sign, since it indicates that in our childhood we grew up with a positive group of friends.
81. What is your favorite food?
For foodies, culinary preferences are a fact to consider.
82. What do you eat when you are sad?
Some people have special eating habits when they feel sad or depressed.
83. What do you think of homosexuality?
Knowing how tolerant our partner is will also help us to get an idea of what kind of person they are.
84. What nickname did your friends give you?
A special and intimate part of childhood, without a doubt.
85. Do you think you have become the person you wanted to become?
It can be a difficult question to answer for some people, but it will certainly give us a lot of information about our partner.
86. What did you think of me when you met me?
It is always curious to know the first impression that person had when he met us. We can always tell funny anecdotes about it.
87. What would you take to a desert island?
A typical question, but one that will provide us with a lot of information about the priorities of the person with whom we are living.
88. What is your favorite smell?
Olfactory preferences are also an important and intimate part of people, and it is an area in which memory plays an important role.
89. What is your favorite sexual position?
A question that delves, again, into the most intimate preferences of our partner.
90. Have you ever fantasized about a celebrity?
The fact of having a more or less torrid fantasy with a celebrity from the world of entertainment or sports has happened to all of us.
91. What was your favorite subject in school?
We will learn a lot by asking our partner which subjects they found the most challenging.
92. What movie makes you cry?
We all have movies that make us feel intense and special emotions, and that we only share with a select few.
93. At what age did you lose your virginity?
A question that can be sensitive, but that at the same time will constitute one of the most personal confessions that a person can ask us.
94. What countries have you been to?
Some people love to visit new countries and live waiting for the next trip, knowing in which countries they have been will give us a lot of information.
95. Do you like to look at the stars?
A hobby that some people have who are attracted to the sky and who enjoy looking at the sky at night.
96. What do you think of the adoption?
Another question that can be interesting and can help us a lot to get to know the person we love.
97. At what age did you fall in love for the first time?
The first love is never forgotten, so it will always remain engraved in our memory and will be an inseparable fact of who we are.
98. What do you think is your best quality?
Knowing the strengths and weaknesses that the other person thinks they have is also an excellent way to get to know our better half.
99. What is it you don’t like about me?
Asking the other person to rate what they don’t like about us is also an important question, both for them and for us.
100. Have you had relationships with someone of the same sex?
A curious and interesting question, which will undoubtedly reveal secrets that we could have ignored for a long time, about our partner.
101. What is the object you have at home that most reminds you of me?
The answers can be funny or they can refer to a gift that he refers to you.
102. Where do you think our relationship is going?
An open and open question to discover the intentions of that important person.
103. What business do you think we could create together?
There are couples who complement each other well when it comes to work, but for others it would be a very bad idea.
104. What concert couldn’t you go to without me?
Surely it alludes to an artist who is part of the soundtrack of both.
105. What city that we have never visited would you go with me?
To know your partner’s preferences in terms of tourism.
Meyo: an app to improve your life as a couple
Love relationships can be complicated. And although asking questions and getting to know your partner more and more it is evident that it is possible to improve the love life between the two of you, even then it is usually difficult.
It can be difficult for us to say what we feel, we can express ourselves badly and hurt when it was not our intention, we fill with negative thoughts, we become too emotionally dependent on that person … All this ends up affecting not only the relationship, but our state of mind. cheer up.
In this context comes Meyo, an application that is designed to help you in this and many other aspects of your life . So be very attentive to its launch (free) the week of March 16, 2020, as this app is called to completely revolutionize the market.
It is a health app, but, aware that a healthy life is not only not being sick, Meyo also offers guidance and all the tools you need to improve your life as a couple and reduce the conflicts and negative thoughts that sometimes surround women. afective relationships.
Meyo is a personal assistant that helps you to express yourself better, to flee from emotional dependence, to improve empathy, to better communicate what you feel, to open up, to show that you are someone who can be trusted, to be more optimistic … And, ultimately, in everything that a person values when he wants to share life with someone.